- Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisors.
- It is easier to preach ten sermons than it is to live one.
- Don’t put a question mark where God put a period.
- God doesn’t call the qualified. He qualifies the called.
- God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
- The Will of God never takes you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.
- Prayer–don’t give God instructions, just report for duty.
- Jesus died for you. Will you live for Him?
- Man’s way leads to a hopeless end. God’s way leads to an endless hope.
- A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
- God doesn’t want shares of your life. He wants a controlling interest.
- We don’t change God’s message. His message changes us.
- Exercise daily. Walk with the Lord.
- Wisdom has two parts. Having a lot to say, and not saying it.
- Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
Simple truths with deep concepts give us great meditation ability. Let us keep our thoughts and minds holy.