November 3-5, 2023
BLAZE is a Youth Rally hosted by the church of Christ on Airport Rd. Our focus is to fuel the faith of 21st century teens with sound, biblical, and practical teachings.
This year’s theme is “under construction”.
Speakers and Schedule
- 6:00-6:25pm- Singing
- 6:30pm-7:15pm- Wise and Foolish builder
- 7:30pm- 8:30pm- KEYNOTE- Jesus – The Chief Cornerstone- Caleb Rutherford
- 8:45pm- 9:30pm- Singing and Ice Cream
- 8:30am-8:55pm- Singing
- 9:00am- 9:45am- Genesis 6- What if I have no experience in building?
- 10:00am- 10:45am- (DIVIDED)- Building the Home
- 11:00am- Noon- KEYNOTE- Remove the Roof- Caleb Rutherford
LUNCH ON YOUR OWN
- 1:30pm-1:55pm- Kahoot!
- 2:00-2:45 pm- (DIVIDED) – Building our Nation by building my friends
- 3:00pm-3:45pm- Building the church
- 4:00pm-4:45pm- KEYNOTE- Christ prepared a place for us – Caleb Rutherford
Dinner Provided by 70 West
- 6:30pm- 7:15pm- Devo / Singing – Work while it is day
- Evening Activity
- Bible Class- 9:00am- Keynote-Except the LORD build the house- Caleb Rutherford
- Sunday 10:15 am- Keynote- Repair the house- Caleb Rutherford
Where is this located?
Right here in Hot Springs, Arkansas. All sessions will be held at the building owned by the church of Christ on Airport Road
How much does it cost?
One word: FREE!
Who is it for?
Our main target is teens (7th-12th grades), but the weekend will be beneficial for college-age groups, as wells as anyone else wanting to take part. We simply ask that all children 6th grade and under have a parent/guardian present at all times.
Is there housing?
Yes, but space is limited. Many of our members graciously offer their houses to groups with this need. Please realize we have a few requirements:
- Please bring at least 1 chaperone for each gender of teens. Girls and guys will be separated so all teens must have an adult of the same gender with them at all times while staying with your host family.
- Please bring your own essentials unless otherwise directed by your host family (e.g. bedding, toiletries, towels, etc.).
The lessons are geared towards 21st-century teens while being uplifting, practical, and biblical. Enjoy singing songs of praise, hearing talented speakers, the company of like-minded teens, and the beauty of God’s creation in the Diamond Lakes region of central Arkansas.
Please make plans to join us to fuel or rekindle your fire for the Lord at the end of another busy year!