BLAZE is a Youth Rally hosted by the church of Christ on Airport Rd. Our focus is to fuel the faith of 21st century teens with sound, biblical, and practical teachings.
This year’s theme is “Going Home”. Join us as we go over practical lessons on our ultimate goal as children of God; spending eternity with Him.
Speakers and Schedule
- What Will Heaven Be Like? (Friday, OCT 25th @ 7:30 pm)
- Not In Heaven = Not On Earth (Saturday, OCT 26th @ 9:00 am)
- Living Godly In A Gen X World (Saturday, OCT 26th @ 11:30 am)
Friday, Oct 25th
- 6:00 PM: Singing
- 6:30 PM: Spencer Cromwell: Going Home With the Faithful
- 7:30 PM: Singing and Keynote Joe Wells: What Will Heaven Be Like?
Saturday, Oct 26th
- 9:00 AM Keynote Joe Wells: Not In Heaven = Not On Earth
- 9:50 AM
- Ladies Carlisa Ford: My Wants vs. What God Wants For Me
- Men Steven Ford: My Wants vs. What God Wants For Me
- 10:40 AM Robert Orren: Not In Heaven = Not In The Home
- 11:30 AM Keynote Joe Wells: Living Godly in a Gen X World
- 1:30 PM Ken Hirsh: You Cannot Go Home Alone
- 2:20 PM
- Ladies Brandi Hayes: A Helper to Get Us Home
- Men Lewis Holston: Leading Others Home
- 3:15 PM Luke Hall: What Will Hell Be Like?
- 4:00 PM Billy Hayes: Final Charge & Singing, Can I Get Home Without God?
Where is this located?
Right here in Hot Springs, Arkansas. All sessions will be held at the building owned by the church of Christ on Airport Road
How much does it cost?
One word: FREE!
Who is it for?
Our main target is teens (7th-12th grades), but the weekend will be beneficial for college-age groups, as wells as anyone else wanting to take part. We simply ask that all children 6th grade and under have a parent/guardian present at all times.
Is there housing?
Yes, but space is limited. Many of our members graciously offer their houses to groups with this need. Please realize we have a few requirements:
- Please register by Friday, September 27th (Those registered after this date will have to find their own lodging).
- Please bring at least 1 chaperone for each gender of teens. Girls and guys will be separated so all teens must have an adult of the same gender with them at all times while staying with your host family.
- Please bring your own essentials unless otherwise directed by your host family (e.g. bedding, toiletries, towels, etc.).
The lessons are geared towards 21st-century teens while being uplifting, practical, and biblical. Enjoy singing songs of praise, hearing talented speakers, the company of like-minded teens, and the beauty of God’s creation in the Diamond Lakes region of central Arkansas.
Please make plans to join us to fuel or rekindle your fire for the Lord at the end of another busy year!
70 West Church of Christ
In Hot Springs, Arkansas
948 Airport Road
Like Us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/blazeyouthrally/