BLAZE is a Youth Rally hosted by the church of Christ on Airport Rd. Our focus is to fuel the faith of 21st century teens with sound, biblical, and practical teachings.
This year’s theme is “FLASHpoint”.
Speakers and Schedule
- 6-6:25pm- Singing- Jayse Pruitt
- 6:30pm-7:15pm- “Am I the only one?”- Daniel Webster
- 7:30pm- 8:30pm- KEYNOTE- “How do I show my love for God?” – Clark Sims
- 8:45pm- 9:30pm- Singing and Ice Cream
- 8:30am-8:55pm- singing- Jayse Pruitt
- 9:00am- 9:45am- “For God so loved…”- Lew Holston
- 10:00am- 10:45am- (DIVIDED)- “Overcoming Fear- teaching my Family”- Jerry & Denise Martin
- 11:00am- 11:45am- KEYNOTE- “What about God’s Law and me?” – Clark Sims
- 11:45am- NOON- Singing- Jayse Pruitt
- LUNCH ON YOUR OWN
- 1:30pm-1:55pm- Singing- Jayes Pruitt
- 2:00-2:45 pm- (DIVIDED) “Overcoming Fear: teaching my Freinds”- Tim Togami & Brandi Hayes
- 3:00pm-3:45pm-“What do I do when my flash has burned out?”- Stephen Ford
- 4:00pm-4:45pm- “Living for God = Living like Christ”- Jayse Pruitt
Dinner Provided by 70 West
- 6:30pm- 7:15pm- Devo/ Singing – “Staying Ablaze”- Billy Hayes
- Evening activity
- Bible Class – 9:00am- Keynote- Our duty of holiness toward God”- Clark Sims
- Worship – 10:00 am- Keynote- “Our duty of holiness toward a Broken People”- Clark Sims
Where is this located?
Right here in Hot Springs, Arkansas. All sessions will be held at the building owned by the church of Christ on Airport Road
How much does it cost?
One word: FREE!
Who is it for?
Our main target is teens (7th-12th grades), but the weekend will be beneficial for college-age groups, as wells as anyone else wanting to take part. We simply ask that all children 6th grade and under have a parent/guardian present at all times.
Is there housing?
Yes, but space is limited. Many of our members graciously offer their houses to groups with this need. Please realize we have a few requirements:
- Please bring at least 1 chaperone for each gender of teens. Girls and guys will be separated so all teens must have an adult of the same gender with them at all times while staying with your host family.
- Please bring your own essentials unless otherwise directed by your host family (e.g. bedding, toiletries, towels, etc.).
The lessons are geared towards 21st-century teens while being uplifting, practical, and biblical. Enjoy singing songs of praise, hearing talented speakers, the company of like-minded teens, and the beauty of God’s creation in the Diamond Lakes region of central Arkansas.
Please make plans to join us to fuel or rekindle your fire for the Lord at the end of another busy year!